Oceana Palms Availability

lundi 11 janvier 2016

We're making plans to go to Oceana Palms this fall and hope to use a Marriott Reward Travel Package to book a room. When I called a Marriott Rewards CS rep last week to inquire about availability, she said there weren't any rooms available. When I looked at the MVC website, it showed a wide choice of check-in days. The CS rep said she wouldn't be able to see MVC availability on her system (which I was aware of), but she was even more stunned to see the complete lack of availability for several months using MR points. When I went to marriott.com to see if I could replicate her results, there are no check-in dates at Oceana Palms even for cash stays after May 17, 2016!:confused: Anybody have any clue about what's going on?


Oceana Palms Availability

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor