Any good/successful eBay stories out there??!!

mercredi 16 décembre 2015

Hi everybody, so I wanted to give my latest on BCS Rentals on ebay. I was very patient, I waited the full 16 weeks that my auction said it may take. From there I had enough. I took it upon myself to call the county clerks office of where this time share was suppose to be recorded, and surprise surprise, there was nothing pending or submitted in my name, no record of the TS Title company that is their so-called in-house title company. This woman Katie, or whatever her real name is, does not have these timeshares in stock. I went months being told that Hilton already transferred it and we're waiting for the county. The county woman, who was so nice and helpful advised me that deeds are recorded within 48 hours.

I contacted ebay, American Express, and I also filed a ic3.gov ticket which is the FBI site for internet fraud. I'll probably start a new thread with all the users info so there are more search results when people Google that company when they do their research. That is until this crook changes her user name. eBay told me they were going to investigate and that the feedback on her IP address is suspicious, meaning false feedback by herself under other name to build up her profile. Any other auction, like me, ran out of their 90-day window to leave real feedback. I've left probably upward to 30 messages and never a call back but then emails me back stating she has no calls from me. She's a piece of work and definitely selling items she doesn't have. So BUYER BEWARE and I hope everybody gets their proper refunds.


Any good/successful eBay stories out there??!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor