Delta - Driving Every Loyal Traveler Away

mercredi 2 décembre 2015

The Grumpy Old Man is on a rant again. DW and her sister are planning a trip to Disneyland next month, and I've been tracking non-stop airfare to the Orange County airport. It dropped suddenly today:



Okay, I get that airfare prices can fluctuate like crazy, but when I tried to book it on the Delta website, it let me book it all the way to the confirm purchase dialog, and then said the fare was no longer available. :mad: Fortunately, I was able to book the same flights through Orbitz at the $335 price. :whoopie:

By the way, when did Delta start offering reduced airfare that doesn't allow seat assignments until checkin? It was $40 more for a fare that allowed seat assingments at the time of booking. :shrug:


Delta - Driving Every Loyal Traveler Away

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor