get a jeep rental for HALF the price of an intermediate car?

jeudi 17 décembre 2015

Did I hit a glitch in the system???
Just out of curiosity, I went online to travel Costco to re-check the rates on our car rental over the Christmas/New Year timeframe (a notoriously high priced time) and was shown a rate for the same intermediate car for about $40 less than my original rental made back in September. I started the process of renting at this rate, (I don't mind saving $40) and got to the point where they offer you an "upgrade" for only $$ more... except that this time I see a rate offered for both an SUV or a Jeep that then showed the upgrade would incur a NEGATIVE amount to the original quote. (!) and not just a small amount.

I was offered an upgrade to a jeep at over $500 LESS than the original quote for an intermediate car. On Alamo. It cut the price of a two week rental from close to $1000... to under $500.

I locked it in, and received an email verifying the new amount!! :banana::banana: The rental is less than 3 days away. Jeeps are always even more in demand over Christmas!! I've never seen anything like this before! Anyone else ever seen this happen??


get a jeep rental for HALF the price of an intermediate car?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor