Gift for Dad with Alzheimer's?

lundi 21 décembre 2015

Dear Friends,

My dad has Alzheimer's. After fall and broken hip, we recently had to make a decision to take him out of his home and put him and a board-and-care facility. He's near San Diego, and I'm near Houston.

We always used to get a selection of Texas BBQ for him and his wife, but lately she's been telling me it was too much food. We sent her another food gift that I think she will enjoy.

It's been difficult for me to think about this, but I'm wondering what would be a good Christmas gift. He is now having problems swallowing, so a food gift doesn't seem great.

So far, my best thought is a CD player with an iPod dock. His wife could take him a handful of CDs, and next time I go there (late Jan to early Feb) I can bring an Ipod and set it up with all his favorite music. I'm sorry I didn't think of this earlier, but it has just been a lot to deal with.

Does any one else have any great ideas?

Thanks!

Dave


Gift for Dad with Alzheimer's?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor