II trade power; instant exchange vs. ongoing request

dimanche 13 décembre 2015

I had ongoing requests for spring break 2016 on Kauai using both my Marriott's Willow Ridge 1br and studio. A couple of weeks ago I saw a 1br at the Kauai Beach Club that I could use, but could only see it with my 1br Willow Ridge. Last night I could see the bulk deposit at KBC but once again could not pull them for instant exchange with my studio. I immediately put in an ongoing request for the week that I wanted to grab at KBC and it was matched within a few hours.

To preface, I had originally put KBC in on my ongoing request using my Willow Ridge studio, but ended up matching a studio at KBC (and we need to sleep 3) so I had to cancel and remove KBC from my request.

Another funny note: I added e-plus to this reservation, and there is an exact duplicate date unit at KBC available online right now, and I can't see for retrade with my studio (but I can see it with my 1br using e-plus).

I know the instant vs. ongoing trade discrepancy has been reported in the past, but I thought I'd add this experience to the file for all of you who are interested.


II trade power; instant exchange vs. ongoing request

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor