Mandatory properties and a big thank you!!

samedi 19 décembre 2015

Dear fellow members.
I own two weeks at WKOVR, one bought at the pre-construction from the developer and the other as a re-sale and I have to tell you that before I found this forum I had no idea what mandatory and non-mandatory meant. I am sure it is in the fine print but both the developer and the broker I bought from never mentioned it. Luckily for me, in Maui, it didn't matter as it is a mandatory property but I wonder how many people bought from the developer or on the secondary market a timeshare that is not mandatory without having a clue of the restrictions. My friend bought a few years ago on Kauai and had no idea and now that maint fees are so high he wants to sell but was shocked when I told him the market value and why. I think his initial buy in was $60K. Don't quote me on that but it was pretty high as I remember.
My point is that this forum is so valuable and I learn something everyday on how to better use my timeshare to get maximum value. So really this post is a big shout out to all of you that monitor and contribute. You really do make a difference in peoples lives in a very measurable and tangible way and as important you save people from the stress caused by financial ruin that can come from poor, uninformed investments.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Happy Holidays to you and your families.
Sincerely,
RT


Mandatory properties and a big thank you!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor