Need Advice regarding RCI

mercredi 2 décembre 2015

My wife and I inherited a timeshare from her parents. The unit is for a fixed week and the timeshare company is BlueGreen Resorts. We currently pay a $500/year maintenance fee for Oakmont in Pigeon Forge, TN.

We just heard a promotion from RCI that sounds good to us. The cost would be $5900 cash (more if financed) but allows us to stay at any of their resorts in a comprehensive catalog that they left with us.

I've been on the internet for a couple of hours and it is confusing. Most of the comments on timeshares, though, are negative. My wife wants to take the offer and I'm skeptical.

Can anyone here give some advice or tell me some things that I should consider before buying in?

Thanks for your help.

Lee


Need Advice regarding RCI

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor