newbie needs harborside advice

jeudi 17 décembre 2015

greetings to all..this is my first day as a tug member and my first post.
we own 67,100 options at harborside that are float..it is paid in full..we also bought directly, so I presume it is what's called deeded..not sure of the 'lingo yet !!
it is without a doubt the worst purchase we have EVER made. 2016 dues not paid, but we do have a extra week available in 2016..we would love to sell, but not sure of the market..
my question is to you tuggers is in anyones opinion doe's the timeshare have any value at all, and if so what in your opinion is that value.
at this point we would probably give away if purchasing party pays all closing costs, but if it has value would like to hear from someone what they think the value is..
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..
still feeling my way around the site and hope I posted in the right place..
thank you


newbie needs harborside advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor