"Points surrender program"

mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Just finished a presentation here in Ko Olina and I was told that they now have a points surrender program supposedly where you can surrender your points at 40% discount. He made it sound like it was 40% of the current selling price so it would take a long time to "break even" he termed it. Not sure if he meant it was a long time before you are allowed to sell or to break even.

Supposedly this is at the bottom of the new contracts but I was still skeptical in any case. They "upped" the offer to $75 for a presentation during the holidays.

With the number of weeks I have coming online, they were saying I needed to buy 4000 points to enroll them :hysterical:. Telling me how my travel would be "enhanced" and everyone needs trust points to maximize their vacation taking advantage of all the new trust only properties. At the end, they offered 1000 points to get me into the program at $12.92.

With all else failing, the closer tried to sell me on the 5 day package for $1195 in a studio in Ko Olina that I could use at any time, till I pointed out I trade in for $750 a week, sometimes in a 3 br, rarely less than 1 br.

All in all, not really a hard sell, more a med-soft sell since he saw how many resale weeks I had plus the 4 I am in the process of closing on. He did say a couple times "it wasn't a sales presentation", I thought that was funny.


"Points surrender program"

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor