Sell 2 Hawai'i SVN Timeshares

vendredi 18 décembre 2015

Hi. We have 2 timeshares that no longer suit our needs. 1 is paid-off (Westin Ka'anapali in Maui) and the other (Princeville, HI) can be paid-off easily in order to sell.

The MFs for the 2 no longer match up with the points we have been using. We have been converting our Star Points to SPG points and using hotels in other parts of the world. However, it now seems that the MFs are greater than the dollar value of the SPG points used.

I have been trying to keep up with the other threads in this forum, but none seem to have my specific scenario. I see threads about walking away, and bankruptcy, and others. But that's not our situation.

With the expectation of both being paid-off, do you know how I would go about selling both of them? Buy-back, deed-back, other options??? I'm looking for minimal fuss.

I appreciate any guidance. Thanks.


Sell 2 Hawai'i SVN Timeshares

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor