Thank you!

vendredi 18 décembre 2015

I spent the last 20 minutes reading about some very distressed people who are going through a lot of pain (emotional and financial) because they have come to regret buying a timeshare. So it is with mixed feelings I make this post to thank everyone on this forum for their help getting my family and I to today.

Here's the backstory... Twice the members of this forum rallied to talk us out of making the terrible decision to buy direct from SVN (Maui and Kauai). And with everyone's help, I was patient and eventually found the timeshare the worked best for us -- an annual plat 2 BR LO at WKV. We closed the deal a few weeks ago and we booked a week next year to celebrate Christmas in AZ.

We are incredibly excited to be part of the SVN family and to have a great vacation to look forward to next year. I really do appreciate the advice that was given so freely by this community. It literally saved us tens of thousands of dollars, plus who knows how many sleepless nights. We are still new to timeshares (this is our first) so I know we will have many more questions. I look forward to tapping into everyone's wisdom and experience. :)

Thanks again and looking forward to crossing paths with some of you in the future! I will buy the first round! :)

Cheers,
John


Thank you!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor