There's a 4800 pt. Sea World deed under my tree this year.

vendredi 25 décembre 2015

I just wanted to send a note of thanks to all of you on this board, for giving me such sound advice and helping me figure out what I wanted to purchase, and how to go about it without losing my shirt.

Just before Thanksgiving I signed a contract to buy my first ever point package, after several months of scouring the advice on TUG, mostly here on the HGVC board. I learned so much from you all, and while I don't think I was ever really in danger of buying retail at a presentation, when I finally jumped I felt totally secure in the knowledge that I had thoroughly researched my options before taking the plunge.

My spouse knows that we passed ROFR, but he doesn't know that the deed came in the mail last week. It's now in a very big box (that weighs very little), wrapped in beautiful paper, and sitting under our tree.

For those of you who celebrate it--Merry Christmas. And Happy New Year, with much gratitude for all the help!


There's a 4800 pt. Sea World deed under my tree this year.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor