Quick answer needed - what's the option # when calling to make weeks reservations?

lundi 14 décembre 2015

I have to use my cellphone tomorrow for a 13 month reservation, and of course I want to get in as fast as possible...and it's too late to make a test phone call. So my question to you knowledgeable folks is:

For the Chairman's Club number (855-682-4847), what is the option to select to get to the VOA?

I KNOW we used to use option 4, but I think I recall being surprised recently when making a non-emergency call :rolleyes: that the correct option now is 3.

Can anyone give me an answer before 9 a.m. Eastern tomorrow? :(
Thanks!
Lisa (and please wish me luck - I have to interrupt a teeth-cleaning appointment to do this. What a soap opera!)


Quick answer needed - what's the option # when calling to make weeks reservations?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor