Friends bought Worldmark retail

lundi 14 décembre 2015

I'm putting this in the Lounge because I'm more interested in your opinions on what to tell my friends.

I was at a holiday party today at the home of reasonably close friends. They sheepishly volunteered that they'd bought Worldmark retail. Not sure where they did it, or what they paid, but they said they bought 12,000 Worldmark points. I gave them the wet noodle lashing they expected, then said I'd find out how they can learn how best to use what they bought. They also promised if they ever buy more Worldmark points, they'll do it resale. I hope that's true.

So to the point: I vaguely understand Worldmark, and believe that 12K points is a lot. Is that right? They are a blended family, and have five kids, so maybe they needed that many points to get what they need for a vacation. They like going to Maui over the holidays. Is that enough to get them there? Is the Worldmark forum on Tug the best place for them to learn how they need tp use their points? Any advice I can share with them?

Mods, if this truly belongs elsewhere, please move it where it fits best.

Thanks,
Dave


Friends bought Worldmark retail

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor